Born in Cremona in 1960, attends I.P.A.L. from l 1973 e and graduates 1978. Attends the School of Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano and graduates in 1986, while attending also the private institute of the Politecnico di Design di Milano from 1982 graduating 1984.
From 1983 starts to collaborate with Studio De Lucchi and in 1986- 1991 becomes a partner at Studio De Lucchi srl.
During that time period he designs for: ABET LAMINATI, MANDARINA DUCK, CREDITO BERGAMASCO, CREDITO COMMERCIALE, OLIVETTI, PELIKAN, POLAROID, RB ROSSANA, SWATCH, ARTEMIDE, and:
Participates in the furniture collection: “Residenza sulla Terra” for the MALOBBIA INTERNATIONAL coordinated by Michele De Lucchi;
– Is among the founders of SOLID and designs for of the collection in 1986; and in 1988 designs part of the collection and shows in the following galleries:
– MARCONI, Milan
– IL MILIONE, Milan
– LA NUOVA PESA, Rome
– IVES GASTOU, Paris
– Design and outfits the exhibit: “TECHNIQUE DISCRETES: le design du mobilier italien 1980-1990”, at the Musée des Arts Decoratifs, Musée du Louvre, Paris;
– Designs the showroom for MEMPHIS in New York and participates at two Memphis exhibits among that of “i 12 nuovi Memphis” 1986/87;
– Designs in 1990 with Michele De Lucchi the interior of the historical wing of the Groninger Museum (Holland), executed and coordinated by Alessandro Mendini;
Participates with work at the 1990 exhibit CREATIVITALIA in Tokyo, Japan;
– Participate with works done for a silver collection for MORANDOTTI at the exhibit “Capitali europee del Nuovo Design” at the POMPIDOU CENTER, Paris;
– Designs for FIRST FOLIO srl. the logo , the sugar and fruit bowl.
In 1991 opens his own Studio in Milano.